November is here!

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I must be a tad excited about getting my espar. I woke up this morning, thinking it was Sunday and that tomorrow was installation day :rolleyes:

ebsprintin

Veteran Expediter
thank you john and the load one family for a happy in-service thanksgiving. and a happy thanksgiving to all. first out in radford, virginia.

fr8hlr521

Active Expediter
Thank you John. Being part of the Load 1 family is high on our gratitude list. Every company gives lip service to treating drivers great, etc., but Load 1 lives it. Not only on holidays, but every day of the year! Happy Thanksgiving to the whole family!

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
Thank you John. Being part of the Load 1 family is high on our gratitude list. Every company gives lip service to treating drivers great, etc., but Load 1 lives it. Not only on holidays, but every day of the year! Happy Thanksgiving to the whole family!

Happy Thanksgiving to you & Happy Belated Birthday Joan :cool: !!!!!!!!!

W

Windsor

Happy thanksgiving Load1 family. Hope everyone is warm and safe with there Bellies full.....if ur not, stop by my house and we'll feed ya.

Wolfeman68

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
Where did all the color choices for hoodies and t-shirts on the company store go?? Wanted to take advantage of the sale today, but the colors I wanted are no longer there. Long sleeve pocket tees only have two available colors....

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Where did all the color choices for hoodies and t-shirts on the company store go?? Wanted to take advantage of the sale today, but the colors I wanted are no longer there. Long sleeve pocket tees only have two available colors....

I show like 5 colors available under the sweatshirts when I look a the site. I think that is the only two colors we did the long sleeve tshirts in. We ran and paid for a patch of them to get the price down.

I don't think those choices have changed since they opened the site up?

Last edited:

Wolfeman68

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
I show like 5 colors available under the sweatshirts when I look a the site. I think that is the only two colors we did the long sleeve tshirts in. We ran and paid for a patch of them to get the price down.
There were 12-15 color choices on the hoodies. That's where the old guy in the green hoodie came from. L/S tees had red, purple, pink, bunch more. Lady at Metro told me they didn't screen print until a order was placed last time I ordered.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
been waiting 4 weeks for my hoodie...Jennifer at StayMetrics hunted it down.....apparently they were on back order and no one told me or Her....now getting the L1 logic put on...so maybe by Christmas....

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
been waiting 4 weeks for my hoodie...Jennifer at StayMetrics hunted it down.....apparently they were on back order and no one told me or Her....now getting the L1 logic put on...so maybe by Christmas....

Did you order expedite? LOL

Let me check on the color issue.