November is here!

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Dave brings up a good point. So many others that we forgot about and you didn't hear about on the news.

W

Windsor

I felt like a homeless person when I was stuck in Laredo for 10 days back in the spring. My best friend was a stray chicken that was living at the flying J that I was feeding every day. One day Some Mexican kid was chasing her around the parking lot trying to catch her cuz his father told him to. I jumped out of my truck and yelled at them. I told them it was my chicken. Lol. I hope my friend is ok. Wow I need to get a life!

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
I felt like a homeless person when I was stuck in Laredo for 10 days back in the spring. My best friend was a stray chicken that was living at the flying J that I was feeding every day. One day Some Mexican kid was chasing her around the parking lot trying to catch her cuz his father told him to. I jumped out of my truck and yelled at them. I told them it was my chicken. Lol. I hope my friend is ok. Wow I need to get a life!

This is one of those long awkward pause situations.........

W

Windsor

Lol ok that was funny BUT it's cool when ppl like dogs, cats, fish, parrots, reptiles........ But if a dude likes chickens that's just weird right? Screw u guys! I should have brought that chicken home with me. Now I'll never know what happened to that chicken and I have to live with that the rest of my life.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
When a man loves a chicken
He can't keep his mind on nothin' else,
He stay in the barn for the good thing he's found.
If he is henpecked he can't see it; she can't do no wrong.
Road Island Red is his best friend, he can't put her down.

When a man wants a chicken, spends his very last dime
Buying her fresh corn down at the grain and feed.
He'll build a nest for her comfort, and sleep out in the coop
If she said that's the way it's got to be.

Well, this man loves his chicken,
She lays him all the eggs she has.
Tell the farmer there's nothin' going on.
Believe me, she's cluckin' just 'cause she's mine.

When a man loves a chicken, people think that it is wrong.
He shouldn't stick his beak in where it don't belong.
Yes, when a man loves a chicken I know exactly how he feels.
Hey baby, baby, baby I'm your co
сk-a-doodle-doo.

I know exactly how he feels.
He'll shack up in the hen house with the good thing he's found.

People think that he's insane.
But all he can do is wing it for the one he loves.

Yes, this man loves a chicken.
Oh, I know it can't do me no harm.

guido4475

Not a Member
Lol ok that was funny BUT it's cool when ppl like dogs, cats, fish, parrots, reptiles........ But if a dude likes chickens that's just weird right? Screw u guys! I should have brought that chicken home with me. Now I'll never know what happened to that chicken and I have to live with that the rest of my life. 

Take a load to Laredo.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Lol ok that was funny BUT it's cool when ppl like dogs, cats, fish, parrots, reptiles........ But if a dude likes chickens that's just weird right? Screw u guys! I should have brought that chicken home with me. Now I'll never know what happened to that chicken and I have to live with that the rest of my life.

We all have our burdens to live with. Stay strong.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Been sitting on that song for 10 or 15 years, just waiting for the right moment. :D

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
10372328_10152874889879394_2187136064204820484_n.png

Good morning gang......:)

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Dave I will get the answer for you in a bit and make sure a sat message goes out.

Will be a little off the grid for the next few days. Found my mother in law passed away in her sleep this morning. So dealing with wife and family and arrangements.