New Status Updates

I'm looking to get started in expediting. I need a van. Can anyone help me with getting a van? Please
skyraider
skyraider
IMHO, get a sprinter if u can get a good deal, a cargo van from years ago will not do...get a sprinter van, lots of rooooom,,,u will need it if u want loads,,,but there are many folks in here with experience that may tell u the same thing or some other kind of vehicle...
Seeking the names of companies that make and install rooftop sleepers for my Freightliner M2 The only one I have found so far is Synergy and have heard that they are expensive.
hello , i have started a new dispatch company and is looking for drivers that need dispatch services ,
Expedite expo was a huge help to my knowledge in the business, I appreciate everyone who helped me along this weekends journey! Will for sure be back next year
Hey Gt I was having trouble with my dpf. I was wondering if you could assist me. My truck will not auto regenerate and needs a manual regen once and sometimes twice a day. Please any advice thank you
Good evening

I have a 2010 Hino 268 with EGR delete and having issues with code p0087 and also the hose going out of the intercooler compressing. Do you have a shop? Would you be able to check it?
Hino123
Hino123
Sorry I no longer live in the Tampa area.
I'm also looking to team with someone and I live on the border of VA if interested please call 336-432-0438 my name is Kathy
Hi there, I saw your post about the BioPerformance Fuel Tablets in 2006.

I have newer technology in a product I have recently started using and sharing with others.

The results have been quite phenomenal with this one.

Feel free to message me or send a text. I can't post a link yet because I am still new to the forum

Brian
Bear Lake MI
(231)218-2657

Attachments

• prod2.jpg
    prod2.jpg
    179.3 KB · Views: 0
  • prod3.jpg
    prod3.jpg
    171.7 KB · Views: 0
  • prod4.jpg
    prod4.jpg