You've Been Researching This How Long?

sanbomi1

Expert Expediter
Researching
US Army
I haven’t posted anything In awhile but we’ve been pretty busy both with loads and trying to learn this business. We’ve had many experiences from being stuck in Canada for a few days due to paperwork not correct (not because of us) and also been stuck in California. Enjoying ourselves even when we sit. Was able to see the Las Vegas strip and the beautiful pacific coast along the 101. Mountains and deserts, flat lands and New York City. Seen a lot so far, still so much to learn.

Best regards,

Mike

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I haven’t posted anything In awhile but we’ve been pretty busy both with loads and trying to learn this business. We’ve had many experiences from being stuck in Canada for a few days due to paperwork not correct (not because of us) and also been stuck in California. Enjoying ourselves even when we sit. Was able to see the Las Vegas strip and the beautiful pacific coast along the 101. Mountains and deserts, flat lands and New York City. Seen a lot so far, still so much to learn.

Best regards,

Mike
Hang in there....... it gets better.

Reactions: Treadmill

TeamPaul

Expert Expediter
Researching
Canada! California!! and New York City!!! If you get any where close to Huntsville, AL, send us a message... would love to meet uop with you again... The Cabelas here in Huntsville has a dump... The Crafty's taught us that... who knew(?)

Safe journey to you Carrie my friend!

Reactions: Jason2 and sanbomi1