Your Suggestions.....

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member
Thank you for visiting and participating at EO!

I proposed this question to our moderators recently and we received some great ideas and suggestions - watch out for some new features coming down the pike.

The question is this - what can we add to make your visits to EO more beneficial and enjoyable?

Would you like to see some new services/features added like our Free Classifieds and/or would you like to see some other topics covered in our Editorial department?

I would like to hear your ideas and suggestions.

Please let me know your ideas by one of the following methods:

1. Post your comments to this thread.

2. Call me at the EO office - 859-746-2046

3. Drop me an email - [email protected]

4. Complete our contact form http://www.expeditersonline.com/contact.html

EO is clearly what it is today because of your ideas, suggestion and most of all your loyal visits and participation.

Lawrence,
Expediters Online.com

-----------------------------------------
Thanks For Visiting EO!

http://www.expeditersonline.com/hotnews/sterling_eo_forum.jpg

Please Help Us Get The Word
Out About Expediters Online.com!

-----------------------------------------

teacel

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Here is a very good suggestion made by trdecker:
Thanks for the support.
I think we need a post with the good and bad o/o's in it so the newbie’s won't get stuck like I did.
Does anyone second the motion? Thanx Again

Now that is a very good idea!!! Yes trdecker I second and third your motion and will push very hard to see it threw. I have to check into all the angles and EO has to check with their legal department but I love this idea. If for nothing else it sure will expose those bad owners. OOIDA is doing this very thing but only to Brokers that don't pay or that is slow pay. They saved my butt once. I had a broker call me and offer me a nice trip. My policy is to always check the (Check is in the mail) on the OOIDA site when I don't know a broker, low and behold this guy's name was there as a no pay. I then told him I would only deliver the load if he paid me up front. He wouldn't so I didn't!!!!
GOOD IDEA trdecker!!!

louixo

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
I would like to see an easier way to post photos and visuals. I can´t tell you how many times I´ve wanted to post something informative or entertaining on the forum,that only made sense as a visual, but uploading visuals and photos is not very user friendly on EO from my experience. I recognize that EO would like some editorial control, and I agree with that, so I suggest some way to easily upload to a holding file or something until content can be reviewed. Personally, I think that this site is for adults, and the policing should be done by the reader, as far as objectionable content goes. The text we post goes largely unedited, and posts direct. I understand with photos, it´s all or nothing. But that´s not my call.
Another area, I would like to see addressed, is in the classifieds. Maybe a time limit, and then the person listing the ad, can re-submit the ad. That, for example, should solve the problem of something that was sold, or the job no longer open etc., still appearing.

Weave

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
I'm not sure why you are having trouble uploading photos, it's really easy. You just choose the file off your computer where it says "attachment" under the text box, choose the file type and click "upload file." Nothing to it, and it should appear right away in your posting along with your text. They are not initially "screened" or anything like that, but can be removed by us if not appropriate so no naked lot lizrads:D But other naked reptiles are OK:p
-Weave-

G

We all know that the some of the same questions are asked over and over again in here. I'm just as guilty of this as anyone. I wander if their could be better way to archive the old threads in some tupe of categorized format. For an example, one category would definitly need to be "expedite companies". Sprinter vans, i think could fill one on their own also. These are probably just in mind because of the recent threads, one of which is mine :).

Presently, I try to run a search to make sure I can't find the info. i need before posting, but the categorized archives might make it easier.

On something like the expedite carriers, maybe list them in alphabetical order?

Just a thought :),