You Won't Believe This

whitewolf53

Expert Expediter
I thought i had seen and heard it all until yesterday.
I went to the Metaldyne plant in Greenville,N.C. yesterday to pick up a load going to Clinton,TN.
Arrived ontime,backed the truck in and waited not even a half hour to get loaded.
After i got loaded the SHIPPING FOREMAN CAME UP AND APOLIGIZED TO ME FOR HAVING TO WAIT SO LONG.I doubt if that will ever happen again.

whitewolf 53

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
That's a class act shipper there.

Yesterday, I went to Consolidated Diesel in Whitakers, NC. After about an hour and a half I backed in. Waited in the driver's lounge for another hour before the hi-lo driver came in and said, "You still here? You're loaded." Went to close the doors and notice they moved my loadbar and put all 8000# up front. Let them know and waited another 20 mins in the lounge. Finally just walked down myself and checked. It was fixed. I was there 3.5 hours to get loaded with 3 engine racks going 280 mi. That was one uncoordinated place.

whitewolf53

Expert Expediter
Hey Hawk: I dropped off at the same place you were at Monday night about 6:30.what time where you there???And was that you siting at the T/A in Kenly,N.C. in that beautiful silver Kenworth with Express 1 on it????
Whitewolf 53

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
I dropped Saturday afternoon and picked up yesterday morning. When I dropped off, I was so tired that I got a room for the weekend in Battleboro. I figured why spend $15 for fuel to get to a truckstop when for $20 more I could sleep in a bed. LOL

And no, I don't have a silver Express-1 truck. I have an old red cabover signed on with an independant. Can't argue tho... this truck has fewer problems than the fl-106 I had did. With the money I spent on repairs with that one, I could've bought this one again :7

FlameMerc

Expert Expediter
Hay Guys, Yea I was there. I delivered Sun Night, and sat at the TA until Wend. I was Deadheaded toward Raliegh, and got a load from Reidsville to Detroit. I'm Home now for a few days. Doctor Appointment. Yearly Check up. You know how that goes.
I only have access to a PC when I'm home. So I don't get on to much. Thats GOOD isn't It? Means I've been Running. LOL. Take Care out there....Butch :D :D :D

jaminjim

Veteran Expediter
You ain't gona believe this driver...... but a customs agent actually said "welcome home"