You Might Be a Redneck Expediter . . .

The Gibster

Expert Expediter
Exercise your grey matter and join in . . .I thought of this after reading the post "stupid things we have done", and then these two happened to me:

You Might Be a Redneck Expediter if the luggage you carry in and out of the motel are Wal-Mart grocery bags.

You Might Be a Redneck Expediter if your road atlas is covered in clear duct tape.

:7 :7 ;-)

bryan

Veteran Expediter
HI
You might be a redneck expeditor if your cargo van doubles as a horse trailor.
You might be a redneck expeditor if you pull a broken down cargo van with a 5 ton and a 22 ft chain up the QEW.Been there, done that, got caught
And, I'll apologise to RACEMAN for this but, you might be a redneck expeditor if you drill a hole in the bosses truck to mount the antenna. I know its not funny but, ran into a guy the other day who cut a hole in the bunk wall of his bosses new Sprinter.Think the boss will be mad?

merkurfan

Expert Expediter
You might be a redneck if you change the oil in your van in the walmart parking lot..

Hey, it would not fit in their quick lube.. To tall.. Just pulled her up on a curb, got under her with a bucket drained her out and gave the bucket full to the guy that said "won't fit" gave him the old filter too. His eyes where as big as fish bowls. He could not understand why I wanted such a large container until he saw the 4 gallons of oil in the bucket. And I was 2 quarts low!

You might be a redneck expediter if... You use anything you can find in the truck to keep it on the road long enough to deliver.

I had 2 flat tires yesterday. One under load and it went down so fast it was trashed by the time I pulled over. The other.. The spare. I aired it up with my little compressor (man those are slow) just to find it also had a leak. Dug around in the van and found some tire slime I had bought for my lawn tractor. Figured what the heck, I'll give it a try. It worked :) Don't even have a ballance problem that I can feel. Of course I replaced the bad tire and had my spare tanked for leaks. They could not find any.

I still remember using fuel line and a boat squezeball primer for a fuel pump, drove that way for 200 miles, won't work on a gasser, but it did on my diesel. Darn pump is under the turbo on the engine. What a stupid place to put it.

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
glad to see you on here new you probably still were but had not kept up to well lately we just thought you fell of the face of the earth or quit expediting or something still have not figured that one out yet , you know where to get in touch any way you might be a redneck if you hall the lye soap outside when its raining so you can take a shower:) :) :) :) :) :-( :p :p

The Gibster

Expert Expediter
:7 :7 :7

You Might Be A Redneck Expediter If you find some scrap decking out back of the truckstop and make a BBQ grill stand out of it.

You Might Be A Redneck Expediter If you stand there at Denney's, smiling like a chesire cat at the hostess smiling at you, only to go into the bathroom later to discover you have your shirt on inside out.

What'a week!:eek:

mvbn1

Expert Expediter
>Denney's, smiling like a chesire cat at the hostess smiling
>at you, only to go into the bathroom later to discover you
>have your shirt on inside out.

I'm glad it was just you shirt! As I'm reading, I was thinking that you where going to discover that you ... and the "waitress" used the same bathroom. WOW! Glad it worked out the way it did.