You gotta love a good nurse!

oncedrove

Expert Expediter
A motorcycle patrolman was rushed to the hospital with an inflamed appendix. The doctors operated and advised him that all was well.

However, the patrolman kept feeling something pulling at the hairs in his crotch. Worried that it might be a second surgery and the doctors hadn't told him about it, he finally got enough energy to pull his hospital gown up enough so he could look at what was making him so uncomfortable.

Taped firmly across his pubic hair were three wide strips of adhesive tape, the kind that doesn't come off easily.

Written in large black letters was the sentence:
"Get well soon....from the nurse in the Jeep you pulled over last week..."

miker

Seasoned Expediter
LOL! back in 2007 I spent a month in the hospital with some life threatening surgery's 1 week of that was in the ICU , well right about the the end of my stay in the ICU , a nurse aid came in and said " you need to get cleaned up" and she had all the acc. needed, so I start to get up outta bed which was chore itself, she then say's to me " do you need me to help you with your bath" I said no I can get it ( me being the independent that I am ) she asked again are you sure? I said no I'll be fine, she said ok and left the room, at which point I said to myself, " are you an idiot ? here is a gorgeous 22 - 25 year old women asking if you want help with a bath and you say no, not once but twice. Wow pain medication will do some strange things to ya" I must tell you that I really had to laugh at myself in the ICU not only for denying a beautiful women giving me a bath but I was laying in the bed using the remote to change the channels and after a few minutes of hitting the buttons and the channel not changing I am looking at the remote like what the hell is wrong with thing, when I look down and realize that I am not holding the remote or anything else for that matter the remote is laying right next to me on the bed, HA , man did I crack myself up. By the way I had my own button that I could press every 10 minutes and get a shot of pain medicine and I am here to tell ya that I never missed a beat on that button.

Slo-Ride

Veteran Expediter
LOL mike let me guess that lil button had acess to the Morphine bottle,,good stuff as long as your under medical care.....Man can ya dream with that stuff,,ya sure the shower wasnt just a dream??:D

miker

Seasoned Expediter
LOL mike let me guess that lil button had acess to the Morphine bottle,,good stuff as long as your under medical care.....Man can ya dream with that stuff,,ya sure the shower wasnt just a dream??:D

oh the shower part was no dream, I really did foolishly turn her down, and yes that morphine button is AWESOME!!:D

theoldprof

Veteran Expediter
May of 08 I had a kidney removed because of a malignant tumor on it. When they took the tubes out and gave me a pain drip with the button I pressed the button at midnight and went to sleep. Woke up about 8:00 AM with no pain. I thought I would wait and see how long I could go without pain meds. Remember, no pain. Anyway, I never did punch the button. I couldn't believe it, but there was NO PAIN. You would think that carving on your innerds would be cause for a great amount of pain. None!!!

bluejaybee

Veteran Expediter
Woke up about 8:00 AM with no pain. I thought I would wait and see how long I could go without pain meds. Remember, no pain. Anyway, I never did punch the button. I couldn't believe it, but there was NO PAIN. You would think that carving on your innerds would be cause for a great amount of pain. None!!!

That's because at our age, we are already numb in most places!!!!

heheehehehe!