Yet another school shooting, will it ever end?

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy
I think someone was smart and had a backup weapon, which brings up another point. We have 2 arms, 2 legs, 2 eyes and 2 ears,2 feet , so why not 2 pistols at all times on your person. Sounds like 2 is somehow a magical number in life. Will it could be.:rolleyes:

AMonger

Veteran Expediter
Yet somebody managed to shoot the shooter. How can that be?

Somebody came along way too late after there were way too many casualties. Should never have taken that long, just as the Columbine shooters had way too long, during the response time and while the cowardly cops hid behind their cars. If a real man had been there, he'd have said, "I'm going in there right now. Any cop not in there ahead of me is unemployed, effective immediately." And then he should have turned and headed for the building.

The Major what's-his-name should have died at the scene in a hail of gunfire almost immediately after pulling the trigger. That the base had to wait for the civilian cops...ludicrous.

EASYTRADER

Expert Expediter
Generally,
Speaking on military bases in conus, only the MPs go armed. Hasaan knew that, therefore the base is as soft a target as a school.

BobWolf

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
The reason it happens is our news media HEAVILY publicize a school or mass shooting 24 hours a day, for at least a month talking and getting all the names and bios of the shooters and the TV and talk shows and ofcorse the attention and fabricated excuses is the reason they still happen. If a shooting didnt get any attention or even get spoken of then it wouldnt be a problem like it is.

Its simple somone who is a total looser who thinks the world owes him or her no purpose life can finaly get noticed. Now how popular is the idea somone pulls a gun or other weppon and is imediately killed on the spot before getting off a single round?. Remember there are allot of sheeple are out there

Bob Wolf.