YEA or NAY to the NISSAN NV HI ROOF VANS?

KickStarter6

Veteran Expediter
In my 144 standard roof sprinter i have taken multiple loads of 4 pallets that are are tall as my van can handle..(mostly out of sterling Michigan for some reason) My baby sprinter compared to the NV is far superior, since the promaster and the transit arent really out their in ful force I cant compare it to them but once again imo the sprinter is handles weight far better than the econoline and the express. Plus I can accept taller loads and a lot of my load offers couldnt fit in a nomral cargo simply because of height that barely fit in my sprinter. Get a sprinter or ford is the best bet

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
With all the options appearing on the expedite market I am not sure why the Nissan would even be considered as a viable option?

Smallest cargo space
Worst fuel economy
Ugliest duckling

Sent from my Fisher Price - ABC 123

Reactions: paulnstef39

KickStarter6

Veteran Expediter
With all the options appearing on the expedite market I am not sure why the Nissan would even be considered as a viable option?

Smallest cargo space
Worst fuel economy
Ugliest duckling

Sent from my Fisher Price - ABC 123

while i agree with 2 points the promaster is the ugly duckling

BiggMaNN59

Active Expediter
while i agree with 2 points the promaster is the ugly duckling

I own a 2015 Ram 2500 high roof Promaster and have always liked the looks of it way more than the Dolphin nose Ford Transit. Also looks is really irrelevant since any Van is a money maker and don't get loads based on looks.