XZA3+ Evertread Steer tire

tenntrucker

Expert Expediter
Is anyone running this tire? I'm getting ready to get new steers and am thinking about this one.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I used to run them, don't any longer. Changed to the Bridgestone R280. Got about 40K more miles out of the Bridgestone. No change in fuel mileage, both are "so-called" "green" tires. I run heavier tires, "H" tires. Don't know if that makes a difference to wear or not. Got 165K out of the Bridgestones, 120 out of the Michelens.

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
I run them. Have close to 85k on them and tread depth is 13/32, they are 19/32 new. Only tore I have ran. Just make sure to swap them side to side before half way through the tread life and run them at 110 to115. You will have to experiment with the pressure. I run 113 but I'm heavy on the nose.

bubblehead

Veteran Expediter
I run them. Have close to 85k on them and tread depth is 13/32, they are 19/32 new. Only tore I have ran. Just make sure to swap them side to side before half way through the tread life and run them at 110 to115. You will have to experiment with the pressure. I run 113 but I'm heavy on the nose.

DITTO....had good luck with them ran the "H" load and used 112# on the front left and 114# on the right (belly reefer on the right side) then went to Goodyear G399 only because I couldn't find any "H" load XZA3s when it was time to change them.