www.coopsopen.com

nightcreacher

Veteran Expediter
with my pre pass,thru fed ex cc,i get mostly all green lights,havent been on a calif scale in 6 years
one thing about that site though,a scale could be open when i go by and be close when you show up 2 mins later

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I find it offensive and would like to see it closed down. It's nothing but a veiled reference saying run illegal all you want as long as you pay us money to warn you where to avoid. There is no legitimate reason for a site like that to exist. We need more ways to shut down the illegal operators not to support them.

Leo Bricker, 73's K5LDB, OOIDA Life Member 677319
Owner, Panther trucks 5508, 5509, 5641
Highway Watch Participant, Truckerbuddy
EO Forum Moderator
----------
Support the entire Constitution, not just the parts you like.

rode2rouen

Expert Expediter
>I find it offensive and would like to see it closed down.
>It's nothing but a veiled reference saying run illegal all
>you want as long as you pay us money to warn you where to
>avoid.
>

Although I have no need or desire to subscribe to the service, I do think you are overreacting a bit, Leo.

I kinda admire the webmaster's entrepreneurial spirit, but I don't think he'll be moving into Bill Gates' neighborhood anytime soon.

I overheard a couple of drivers matching coop avoidance stories a few weeks back....one said he spent 60 miles of off route driving to avoid 2 coops in NY, was late to his drop, had to wait until the next day to unload which caused him to miss his next load!!!! What a dummy! With that caliber of biz skills, he probably can't afford to subscribe.:p

Rex