WTG President O

Doggie Daddy

Veteran Expediter
With all of the turmoil that the President has stirred up in his few short months in office,posting in the soapbox has been going at breakneck speed.

In fact either later tonight or tomorow for sure the soapbox will become the second most popular forum here on EO.

And with all the plans he has in store for all of us in the next 3 1/2 yrs of his one term Presidency,I have no doubt that the general forum with it's 97,000 + posts will be surpassed in a very short time.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
With all of the turmoil that the President has stirred up in his few short months in office,posting in the soapbox has been going at breakneck speed.

In fact either later tonight or tomorow for sure the soapbox will become the second most popular forum here on EO.

And with all the plans he has in store for all of us in the next 3 1/2 yrs of his one term Presidency,I have no doubt that the general forum with it's 97,000 + posts will be surpassed in a very short time.

At least Lawrence will be a happy camper...with the click count way up....:rolleyes:;)

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
speaking of statistics looky who holds down the # 2 position for infractions....*LOL*

1 greywolf184 ....... 3 11
2 Doggie Daddy ..... 6 6

Doggie Daddy

Veteran Expediter
speaking of statistics looky who holds down the # 2 position for infractions....*LOL*

1 greywolf184 ....... 3 11
2 Doggie Daddy ..... 6 6

LOL,thanks Ken,I didn't even know that was a recorded statistic.

I guess being #2 means I will have to try harder.

Also in theory with me holding this lofty position,that must mean that Terry is #1 in dispensing infractions.:D

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
LOL,thanks Ken,I didn't even know that was a recorded statistic.

I guess being #2 means I will have to try harder.

Also in theory with me holding this lofty position,that must mean that Terry is #1 in dispensing infractions.:D

Nothin like one Fedex'er doin in another fellow Fedex'er...:D

No wonder he got a company position...*LOL*