wright discount fuel card ?

idtrans

Expert Expediter
anyone ever heard or tried this out? I got a add from them in the mail at my house today I have no clue who or what is up I don't see where they offer discounts all I see is its accepted all over LOL !

Welcome to Wright Express

Dakota

Veteran Expediter
A few companies I have worked for had us use wright express. They are accepted at most truck stops and alot of filling stations. A good card to have I would think.
I have no idea on discounts with it though, at the time I was just an employee

Crazynuff

Veteran Expediter
A few companies I have worked for had us use wright express. They are accepted at most truck stops and alot of filling stations. A good card to have I would think.
I have no idea on discounts with it though, at the time I was just an employee

That's what I remembered about them - they are accepted at a lot of small stations on secondary roads that don't take Comdata . They'd be real useful for a van driver .

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Discount?? When I last used this card(a few years ago) they didn't offer discounts,and the fee was$1.65 each time I used it,then the carrier got in on the action by charging a Buck.

Dakota

Veteran Expediter
That's what I remembered about them - they are accepted at a lot of small stations on secondary roads that don't take Comdata . They'd be real useful for a van driver .

Yes, I was able to fill up both vans and straight trucks at nearly any station I wanted. Even as an employee, I like to find the best price on gas/diesel

Dakota

Veteran Expediter
Discount?? When I last used this card(a few years ago) they didn't offer discounts,and the fee was$1.65 each time I used it,then the carrier got in on the action by charging a Buck.

That is nice to know, thanks fastman

Dakota

Veteran Expediter
Case closed

Check out Perkstreet.com they have a debit card that pays you back up to $600 a year