Wild Bill

teacel

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
I was wondering the same thing myself, Rich. I saw he replied to a post about 3 weeks ago, and about 2 months before that. CALLING ON BILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHERE ARE YOU??????????????????????

Weave

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Deja-Vu! I could use a bit of his smarts, logic, and best of all humor right now!
-Weave-

teacel

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Oh I don't know about that statement, there Weave old boy. You’re a funny guy yourself. If you were any funnier I would have to wear a back brace to stop from busting a gut. I can just see Wild Bills reply to the ½ a day training for a CDL. For a young whipper snapper you have some decent logic. Glad to see some of you younger drivers on this site think alike. Someone needs to be around, to pass on the proper info to all the young new drivers that will fill our shoes. I just received the new predictions and rate increases for the next few years. Seams to me from what I was reading, more and more companies are hiring younger, more experienced drivers that will work 3 to 5 weeks without going out of service to go site seeing, or for what ever they go out of service for.
FYI: Remember! when you read things that I write, it is my own opinion and I represent only myself, and my company. Thank You, Tony

Larry

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
I keep hoping that he will post another Christmas card!!!!!!!
That would sure make the newbies wonder what they are getting into.

Drive Safe

Wild Bill

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Retired Expediter
GREETINGS AND HALLUCINATIONS Y'ALL!

I have been busy truckinup around the country. My laptop died a valiant death and I only get on now when I am home.

I have thought about getting a new one but with Park N screw the way it is I haven't seen the sense in it.

Now that Lying J and Petro is coming out with wifi internet I might just have to take another dip in the cyber pool!

Bill

Larry

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Wild Bill:

It is good to know that you are alive and well. Next time, don't stay away so long. Take care.

Drive Safe

Wild Bill

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Retired Expediter
Thanks larry,

I do miss being on everyday. But at least I am back to reading books..lol When I had the computer in the truck I would sit there glued to it for 12 hours a day when not driving. At least my horizons are getting broader again.

If you guys want to email me its ok. my addy is [email protected] (At least until I get a wild hair and decide to change it again....lol)