Whos the Best Company, Bigger, Smaller?

Broompilot

Veteran Expediter
I am here to help anyone who asks with a reasonble question. But people these are not intellegent questions to be expecting an answer on. Bigger, Smaller, we ALL have our opinions. Its up to you the individual to decide for yourself and weed your way thru the ups and downs of business.

There is no Guarantee, and if I told you my company C&M is absolutly the best carrier it is only based from my expierence period. Maybee a few other drivers I also know who are happy with them. With that said many here (Leo included) are delighted with Panther and he has his reasons. We are all indivuduals, with different goals and ideas on how to operate our own little companies.

So what I am asking you in return in your questions, is to keep in mind, if I told you that you would be a fool to sign on anywhere else other than C&M and you were not happy in three months is it my fault? Heck in three months I might not be there (slim chance).

We as people who post here cannot honestly answer your questions when they are so vague. Look for Negativities from the Past see alot of those? Than ask questions. Why were people so unhappy at Panther 6 months ago? Answer they bought another giant company and had to work out the two different business philsophies to keep everyone happy which is impossible.

Big, Small, C&M, A Blaire, heck they are all great in my opinion for the drivers that are happy with them. Now your a business owner or thinking of being one, please research and be happy with your decision. One last comment, you are allowed to fail, just make sure you have the capitol to recoup.

Good Day.

ATeam

Retired Expediter
Good points, Broompilot. Expedting is a highly-individualized business. The best carrier is not one that is better or worse than the others. It is the one that is best for you.

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I've always done Better money wise with a smaller company.

Owner/Operator since 1979
Expediter since 1997
B Unit Semi Retired
Somedays are Diamonds and Somedays are Stones
Home is Wherever you Park.
The Price of Freedom is Written on the Wall.

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Big or small, Ford or Chevy, Cummins or Cat, Dodgers or Braves, chicken or fish... the list can go on and on and there isn't one answer. Part of the answer depends on personal preferences, temperment and other factors that are unique to each of us. A small company is absolutely best... unless you're the other person and then the answer is the opposite.

Leo Bricker, 73's K5LDB, OOIDA Life Member 677319
Owner, Panther trucks 5508, 5509, 5641
Highway Watch Participant, Truckerbuddy
EO Forum Moderator
----------
Support the entire Constitution, not just the parts you like.