Who's hiring out of florida

drizion

Expert Expediter
Driver
Because i live in Florida and have no way to getup northl for orientation or to get in a truck but all offers will be concidered

Reactions: Elitemgmt

FlyingVan

Staff member
Owner/Operator
Do you what to be an owner or just drive a fleet owner's truck?

I personally don't know any expediter companies based in Florida. My list of worthy companies to lease on to is pretty short though. Landstar is based out of Jacksonville, FL but their orientation is in Indianapolis.

Word of advice, if you can't afford to go to another state for orientation, I don't believe you are ready for being and owner operator in expediting. I'm not telling you what to do, but I've seen plenty go out of business because they were under capitalized. At a minimum, you should have 6 months of expenses saved up to weather the slow times and those unexpected repairs.

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

drizion

Expert Expediter
Driver
Well im not ready to be a owner at this point i would like to drive and get more experience before becoming an owner op if possible thanks for your input

kosoares

New Recruit
Dispatcher
Hey drizion, i have a 17 kenworth 680 ready to go! Its clean and has all needed appliances. Were based in tampa but we make weekly ACH deposits so you wouldn't need to come in for a check. We run fl-tx-fl routes if you are still looking for work. Were a family owned company dedicated to our drivers. If your interested you can reach me at 813 817 1607

Attachments

• IMG-20210619-WA0035.jpg
    IMG-20210619-WA0035.jpg
    284 KB · Views: 10