Who woulda thought?

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
The Cards clinched the NFC West for the Seahawks by beating the 49ers!
The Colts lost to the Texans?!?!
The Stealers proved the Superbowl losers' curse still lives! :p
The Saints can clinch a first round bye with a Dallas loss! I picked the Saints as a wild card at the beginning of the year, and was laughed at. But I picked the Lions to win the North... so laugh away! LOL
Tom Brady isn't going to the Pro Bowl.
Tony Romo IS going to the Pro Bowl.
LT was actually kept scorless yesterday (but they still beat my Hawks). :p

What else?

"If I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know." - Kansas

Dog_House2691

Seasoned Expediter
The Stealers,do I sense you don't think the STEELERS won...there name is on the Trophy.Teams don't win back to back very often but the STEELERS have acomplished that feat twice.They will be back hopefully with Cowher on the sidelines.They have a Solid organization that will right the ship.STEELER FAN,40 years and counting....:7

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
Not knocking the Steelers dynasty here, but the introduction of free agency and salary caps has pretty much destroyed the kind of success the Steelers, 49ers, Cowboys, and Raiders have had in their past domination of the game. You could say the Patriots are a new dynasty, but they're nothing like the monsters of old. Face it... a qb like Steve Young would not be sitting on any team's bench today.

To answer your question, yes... they won the game. However, you saw the same game I did. Steelers fans will always view that game thru black and gold shades, while Hawk fans will always smell the stench of corruption in what was "one for the thumb". I'll always believe what I saw was crap! And I know more than one Steeler fan lost sleep not knowing what he/she should feel after witnessing such a poorly officiated game, to put it at its mildest.

Most of my fellow Hawk fans would've loved to see a rematch. But with everything seeming to fall apart with the Steelers this year, it appears the curse falls on Pittsburgh. Honestly, I don't have high expectations of the Hawks dancing in Miami this year, but we've seen stranger things... like the Stealers of last year ;)

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
Actually, I think the Browns are due for one that year. Gotta wait 7 yrs after Ford sells or kicks the bucket, I'm guessin.