Where is The Expediter Santa?

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member
Something strange is going on.

By this time of December we generally have the "Expediter Santa" show up on our Forums and offer words of "Good Cheer" to all of us who have been nice and lumps of diesel coal to those who have been naughty.

What gives?

Is there really - no Expediter Santa Dude?

Say it isn't so.

Lawrence,
Expediters Online.com

-----------------------------------------
Thanks For Visiting EO!

http://www.expeditersonline.com/hotnews/sterling_eo_forum.jpg

Please Help Us Get The Word
Out About Expediters Online.com!

-----------------------------------------

raceman

Veteran Expediter
That is a good question. The more I talk to folks and the more I read it sounds like a number of folks really need some good chear from somewhere. I tell you as I hear all the things that are going on here and there it makes me feel bad. There are a couple of things I changed in my life that really screwed things up seemed like nothing went right. I got selfish. Once I realized I had forgotten where my real bread was buttered and got back to being sure I always put back in the butter fund things got back on track. I have found that being sure you keep your faith strong and give back each time you are given it almost seems like it is Christmas on a regular basis. Now that is most likely too much for some but I can say other than the fact that I could not get a valve adjustment today on short notice and that AIG will not pay up on the damage a CRST did to one of my trucks all else is well. Although I hope we all hear from Santa I also recommend you never forget to give back where ever back is for you. The big expediter tends to smile on those who remember to give a little back. Now I do want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and Happy New year and if that does not fit properly I wish you Happy and Safe Holidays. Thanks to all who have helped this year. This is a wonderful group of people.

RaceMan

---Why Hug a tree when you can sit on a Diesle---