where did everybody go

Graybeard

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Just got back from a trip from northern MI to smyrna TN.I didn't see any Tri-State trucks or Panther trucks but did see one Fedex D unit. Are things realy that slow for the big Companies or am I just not seeing them. Also is ON TIME DELIVERY near Detroit still in business.
Graybeard (old fart freight)

Olko

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Retired Expediter
Check out the Truckstops, we never see many straight trucks sitting there either. My theory is some type of alien abduction is responsible, and that these Aliens want to study the "Expediter Subject" to learn how humans react when their dreams are destroyed, before they invade. Either that or it is something boring like, the Repo man got them. I keep telling people about how the Aliens got our truck but we escaped, but I think they know, because, The Truth is Out There.

LittleBigTruck

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
I have tried to get Mulder and Scully interested in this phenomenon, but Agent Daggett won't let them investigate. Looks like we'll have to wait until the aliens start taking freight with them also.
Drive Happy! Chris

Weave

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
I have been feeling all alone myself :( Watching the 53' footers roll out of the stops well before I do.
Then.... somebody somewhere needs something FAST! And I'm rolling again!