Where can i get a Tag axle put on my truck?????

rollnthunder

Expert Expediter
I was wondering if anyone knows of a place around michigan where i can go and have a tag axle put on my Western Star.And are they pretty reasonable on there prices...Thanks

Fr8 Shaker

Veteran Expediter
RE: Where can i get a Tag axle put on my truck????

Hey Rolln, Try Scientific in Saginaw 989-755-4411
www.scientificbrake.com (also) Tri-City suspension and brake 888-320-4888 i called there and he said they do it couldn't give me a price.He said to call in the morning and ask for Pete. they're located off of 75 exit 151 go east about 1/2 mile on the left.

Hope that helped,
Fr8 Shaker

Fr8 Shaker

Veteran Expediter
RE: Where can i get a Tag axle put on my truck????

Found this on the scientific web site. and it shows places all over the state.

Air Suspensions

For heavy duty trucks, trailers and other on- and off-highway vehicles
Tag and pusher and steerable models available
22,500 pound axle weight rating

For heavy hauling jobs, Tuthill/Granning truck equipment distributors recommend L-Series low weight, heavy duty auxiliary air suspensions.
Ideal for straight trucks, construction vehicles and block haulers
Air ride and air lift for positive holding and smooth operation
Low-weight design for greater payload capacity
Compact for easy, limited-space installation
Strong, modular, ready to connect construction with a few moving parts
Solid axle connection
Three-bushing design provides optimum stability
Tags and pushers

When the load is heavy and axle space is limited, the compact L-Series auxiliary air suspensions fit into spaces where comparable suspensions don't dare go...and outperform them, too!

Tuthill/Granning offers a full line of long lasting, low maintenance auxiliary air suspensions at competitive prices.
Also available from Tuthill/Granning...

LT-Series for trailer applications
Steerable trailer and pusher air suspensions-used to reduce tire wear when cornering or turning. No need to lift axle during turning maneuvers. Positive lockout of axle steering capability during back-up or reverse maneuvers. Positive dampening to prevent wheel shimmying during operation at highway speeds.

Check out the Official Tuthill/Granning Website!

If you would like to place an order or have questions, contact our Parts Department at
(989) 755-4411 or (800) 292-0235
or e-mail
[email protected]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Any problems with the above links? Mail: [email protected]
Copyright © 1997 Scientific Brake and Equipment Co. All rights reserved.
Revised: July 02, 2002.