When the bombers flew WW2

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy

Bombing of Dresden was an attack on the city of Dresden, the capital of the German state of Saxony, that took place in the final months of the Second World War in the European Theater. In four raids between 13 and 15 February 1945, 722 heavy bombers of the British Royal Air Force (RAF) and 527 of the (USAAF)

If America and Great Britain ever do this to Iraq/ISIS, it may slow down this ISIS bunch for awhile. It is to bad that it may come to such an event or something similar in the future. War makes good people do terrible things to stop others from killing off society. Now there's a word, society, what does that really mean these days?

hossman2011

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
To bad our current leadership is to afraid to do what is needed... they worry too much about being politically correct instead of taking care of business and getting it done with.. collateral damage is not acceptable but when you have cowards like the muslim extremists who shield themselves with civilians, it is inevitable.. making the hard and not popular choices s what being a good leader is about, not being slave to noisy opinions..

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
To bad our current leadership is to afraid to do what is needed...

Are you and the OP saying a fire bombing on the scale of Dresden is what is required to stop ISIS?
I'll get some flack for saying this, but a fire bombing on that scale?. . . Hmmmmm, I'll have to think about that.

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
I'll get some flack for saying this, but a fire bombing on that scale?. . . Hmmmmm, I'll have to think about that.
Why ? (think about it)

No "thinking" required ... it's plainly insane on it's face ...

Unclebob

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
25,000 dead! Mostly civilians. Maybe half of them children!

A lot of them suffocated in bomb shelters as the fire storms consumed the oxygen!

Yeah lets do that again.
I reject your reality and substitute my own!