When it has to get done, you do this

paulnstef39

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
As a proud USAF veteran, who spent 9y and 9m on active duty, I take offense to the OP's comments. During my time in the USAF, I only spent 9y and 6m sitting on my chair at my desk. :JC_ThankYou:

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
During my time in the USAF, I only spent 9y and 6m sitting on my chair at my desk.
1318556318.jpg

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy
1318556318.jpg
[/QUOT
As a proud USAF veteran, who spent 9y and 9m on active duty, I take offense to the OP's comments. During my time in the USAF, I only spent 9y and 6m sitting on my chair at my desk. :JC_ThankYou:
It was a joking moment....the Navy today uses it to get the
Air force guys riled up , guess it works....

E]

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy
I am an Air Force fan, one of my boyhood friends flew F4s back in the day...retired out as a Colonel.

paulnstef39

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
I am a fan of the entire US Military, as I am sure you are. My wife's family has been in the military every generation since the middle ages (started out as Knights). During the revolutionary war her ancestor (Hugh Mercer) was a general from Scotland who fought for the Americans as a general. Since that time her direct ancestors have fought in every US action. My wife is retired USAF, and my daughter was a nuke on the USS Teddy Roosevelt air craft carrier, so the 550 year tradition continues.

Reactions: Mdbtyhtr and Ragman