whats nexts

lovingit

Seasoned Expediter
I sure did get alot of commuacation back just because I thanked Ateam
for there comments that helped janice and I make up our mind about going into expediting. And thats not saying that I think they are all right and mightly and that they were the only comments that we read on this forum. But they did HELP us say to our selfs that we could do this and enjoy it and maybe just maybe came a nice income to be proud of.

We are loving it as a huds & wife team, and it realy helps when you have people that trust you and give you the oppertunitly to show what
a new team whit little or on experance is able to do in a very short time, We have a great support team from the owner of the truck that makes sure that if we need something fix it done in a very timily matter, and most of all the team leaders with over 17 years with roberts and now fedex. whith out this support it would be very hard to get up and going as easy as we did. A also the support of the people at dispatch that try and make sure we have what we need to make each load a good one.. BUT THE BOTTOM LINE IS IF WE LOOK FOR WRONGS WE CAN FINE THEM ALOT QUITER IN OTHERS THEN IN OUR SELF.

The more we do this the more we learn and the more we enjoy what we do in helping others....

LOVING IT:p :) :9