What R U Doing For Easter?

Wingnut

Seasoned Expediter
OK, I know that Easter is still a couple of weeks away but I was wondering what you all are doing for Easter this year....will you be home, on the road, on vacation, where?
We will actually be home this year. I will make a big ham dinner with all the trimmings and invite any truckers who are in the area to come join us.

Reactions: 1 person

are12

Expert Expediter
Wingnut, how nice of you to invite anyone in your area to Easter dinner. It just goes to show, we are like one big happy family out here.

We will be out on the road, like other years. Since my boys are grown, the Easter Bunny no longer stops at my place.:p:p Besides, by the time our truck is done, we will have been home for almost 3 weeks. Time to get back to work!!

CharlesD

Expert Expediter
I will be home, plan on getting a load back to the house by Thursday of that week. I still try to keep fairly active with my home church, singing with the choir as often as I can get home, and living in Cincinnati I get home quite a bit because of the volume of loads I can usually get heading that way.

groinster

Seasoned Expediter
We are going to try and get home for Easter this year. I have the wonderful task of hiding all of the eggs again this year, so I need to see if we can get there ontime. Most of my wife's siblings and their siblings live next door to us, so everyone comes over for dinner and ofcourse Easter Egg hunting! There is a lot of kids, so I have a lot of hiding to do!!!

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
My wife and I and Some Friends will be serving dinner to Residents in a Rehab Center. It's what we all do every Holiday.

kwexpress

Veteran Expediter
I was gonna say I will be coming to your house till I seen your from NY
usally I will travel for free meals but its to cold up there for me.
anyone from someplace warm given free meals?