What kind of annual Gross....Round 2...keep it civ

Twmaster

Expert Expediter
RE: What kind of annual Gross....Round 2...keep it

Thanks Weave. I was getting the impression that was the $$$ range. I got word today they are adding another stop on my regular run so this will add another $1,000 a month to my bottom line. And as you pointed out I am home *every* night so I won't have the added expense of being out all the time.

One thing I want to mention. I understand what all of you whom cared to share meant by the level of uncertainty there is in the expedited work. It is the same with what I am doing now so this is not news. (at least not to me! :))

Cheers,

--
Mike N

Lureveto

Expert Expediter

I'm so glad you guys saved that guy from disaster. He is keeping his old job ,,,,,,what a relief. I was afraid ,for a minute, he was going to "JUMP IN". These forums are great even though you face certian critisism when voicing your honest experience in your own words. I guess it's worth it after all. I will go away now and suffer in silence.
I am still paying because I never got good honest feedback!!!!!!(or am I allowed to say that ??????)

Whiterabbit

Expert Expediter

Hey bud! no flames ok but i thought X6col answer was a bit of "wisdom " if your ONLY in it for the bux...welp then your missin a whole bunch of what this biz is about.......like i said no flame intended