OK i had to check ....
non body parts missing here ,
i think ....
how do i know if I'm missing a kidney ?

anyone lost a kidney lately ?

Moose.

DougTravels

Not a Member
I just got back from the Dr. I Had a buyer for 1 of my Livers. Thank goodness my Dr. did a complete physical. The deal is now off. I guess I was born with some rare birth defect, only 1 Liver.

Yesteryear

Expert Expediter
OMG Don't ya think they would be questioning where the kidneys came from. I mean human kidneys don't grow on trees? In the video it shows someone just leaving a bag filled with human kidneys in front of the hospital door! What if some whacko is stealing them from people. I don't know about this one Doug. Seems strange an investigation is not forth coming. 200 human kidneys equal 100 dead bodies! :eek: With more to come! Not to mention in the video they pull a bloody baseball cap out of the bag containing the kidneys. YUCK!

DougTravels

Not a Member
OMG Don't ya think they would be questioning where the kidneys came from. I mean human kidneys don't grow on trees? In the video it shows someone just leaving a bag filled with human kidneys in front of the hospital door! What if some whacko is stealing them from people. I don't know about this one Doug. Seems strange an investigation is not forth coming. 200 human kidneys equal 100 dead bodies! :eek: With more to come! Not to mention in the video they pull a bloody baseball cap out of the bag containing the kidneys. YUCK!

ur kidding right?

Yesteryear

Expert Expediter
rofl Ok so ya got me! When I pulled it up it the first time it looked like a legitimate news station! DUH! ROFL Sounded like one too! So I'm slow whadda want, hubby always said I got blonde roots! :D

miker

Seasoned Expediter
wow! I missed this one, I thought that you were talking about the single toaster that was powered by the usb port on your laptop.

moose

Veteran Expediter
Just for the record...
you do not donate a Liver .
you can donate a small part of your Liver , then they grow it up in a lab.
very simple one day visit to the hospital.
a liver is just like hair , finger-nails & our Economy - they grow back up.
you can look it up on webMD .

Moose.

Yesteryear

Expert Expediter
OMG I'm still laughing! Can't believe I fell for that! ROFLOL! Tink the hubbys right I gotta be a blonde! BRAIN FART :D

DougTravels

Not a Member
Last edited: