West Shore Freight

BigStickJr

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
....has an ad
for Sprinter, Promaster, and Transit Drivers in the Classifieds.
Based in Ottawa Lake, Michigan.

Offers 3-4,000 miles per week.
$800-$1,000 take home.
Also has a lease to own program of some kind.

Aww, no thanks.

I invite a principal to come on and explain what they got to offer and what they need.

guido4475

Not a Member
Ironically, I was just talking to a driver a few minutes ago who used to drive for this company.

From what he has told me about the owner, from experience, I'd say it would be a good idea to stay away from this. Look elsewhere.

Reactions: Grizzly

SoG

Active Expediter
Driver
....has an ad
for Sprinter, Promaster, and Transit Drivers in the Classifieds.
Based in Ottawa Lake, Michigan.

Offers 3-4,000 miles per week.
$800-$1,000 take home.
Also has a lease to own program of some kind.

Aww, no thanks.

I invite a principal to come on and explain what they got to offer and what they need.
4k miles for $1000? Not too shabby eh

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Pretty sure more then those who are terrified of snow

Sent from my SM-J337A using EO Forums mobile app
If your Referring to ME as being scared of Driving in Snow or Blizzard conditions , then your barking up the wrong tree .
First I am a Farm Boy from Iowa , 61 years old and i started driving Farm Machinery Unsupervised at the age of 7 . I have worked on the farm during Blizzard conditions feeding animals for more years than you are old .
Second.. i have been Driving OTR since 2003 as an Owner-Operator , first 6 years in a BIG straight truck before going into the Van section .
In almost 16 years i have only stopped twice because of winter weather Driving conditions . I by no means would ever consider myself being a so-called Super Trucker .

Reactions: Grizzly

SoG

Active Expediter
Driver
If your Referring to ME as being scared of Driving in Snow or Blizzard conditions , then your barking up the wrong tree .
First I am a Farm Boy from Iowa , 61 years old and i started driving Farm Machinery Unsupervised at the age of 7 . I have worked on the farm during Blizzard conditions feeding animals for more years than you are old .
Second.. i have been Driving OTR since 2003 as an Owner-Operator , first 6 years in a BIG straight truck before going into the Van section .
In almost 16 years i have only stopped twice because of winter weather Driving conditions . I by no means would ever consider myself being a so-called Super Trucker .

Come on tell the truth! You call the dispatch and go like "so the forecaster on the news said that it may snow today, I decided not to start my vehicle until weather predictions change"

Sent from my SM-J337A using EO Forums mobile app

1expeditor

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I drove for this particular owner operator... just from my experience he is a dishonest person and does not pay correctly.
be aware