Were do you think?

G

about roberts (fecc) if you go to yuma az were do you think they will send you for layover arizona!lucky if your only there 2 days. if you go to vancouver bc were do you think give up? sacramento! 900 mi ?*%#$@ if you go to boise id were do you think omaha ne! and get ready to take a vacation,not very profitible. just my own exp. thx.

The Hound

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Joe, you need to understand that Roberts recruits very heavily from March 15th on. Their daily run levels also are way down until about the middle of May. Therefore, express centers everywhere have far more units then neccessary. It's called "decorating express centers". Keep in mind that it doesn't cost Roberts one nickel for you to be sitting anywhere. Ideally, Roberts would like to have 5 units for every run. In fairness to Roberts, keep in mind that on any given day, 30 percent of their fleet is out of service for whatever reasons. (Personal, mechanical, refusals, etc.). For all those concerned, look for the Roberts (FECC) fleet to grow to 2500 units by the Monday after Labor Day! (@1966 today).

G

thanks for your reply at least i know thers someone out there that knows what a bad co. this is good luck.

Xpediter

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Joe,

it sounds like you must have drove a large car for years. You see in this biz there are NO LOADS in Vancouver, BC NONE NADA ZERO ZILCHO!

So it seems to me they did you a favor by moving you out of there. Besides that they did'nt have a gun to your head saying you had to go there. If I dont want to deadhead from someplace>>> I dont go.

LittleBigTruck

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
So, from your experience, have you learned NOT to go to AZ or Idaho, or any state west of the Mississippi? We did! That's why Roberts continues to put so many trucks on. They need to keep the newbies coming in so they can send them on the dead end loads.