Well now Denver, CO!

themagicoen

Expert Expediter
Well after having the 2nd best week ever, 4500 miles, we were on track for another - it's friday morning and were at 1100 for this week sitting in Denver. I wasn't going to accept the load going here but they needed it covered so we took it. They told me no other trucks and numuerous loads out, so once agian they told me what I wanted to hear! Lets see how long this wait is going to be... Its Friday so I'm guessing Monday. Well at least I got to try my electric kettle thingy and make spaggiti - it turned out good, grilled some meatballs and I was set!

tom tinker

Expert Expediter
Hi Jon What is a electric thing a meginee? Hope some one was there to share your cooken. Enjoy Denver yrs. ago beautiful city. Hope you can Leave soon also.:+ Tom;) :) :7

themagicoen

Expert Expediter
Its just this plastic thing that you put water in and in bout 5min you got boiling water, its big unlike a coffe warmer, so I threw in bout 2 cups of spaggiti, grilled the meatballs in the mirooven, after that nuked some prego and wammo homecooked food. I rather spend $10 at the grocery store for 2 meals than $10 for 1.5 meals at the truck stop.

Broompilot

Veteran Expediter
I was pre dispatched two weeks ago out of Denver, load picked up Saturday PM. Good Luck let us know if its now turning into a freight zone...... Long run 2,200 miles delivered Tuesday.

themagicoen

Expert Expediter
Still sitting, now it's Monday afternoon! Talked to dispatch they're in no hurry to help me out... It sucks, you plan on time to go home but after sitting for 8 days you really can't afford to go home... Hopefully I get out of here soon...