Weak Air flow from blower moter

junkpickup

Seasoned Expediter
Fleet Manager
My AC blows.. It is cold, but does not blow out enough air.

Greasyshirt's reply to post will hopefully solve my problem but I'm not clear on which connector gets fried. https://www.expeditersonline.com/forums/threads/blower-motor-replacement.70144/#post-822021

Is it the speed control switch and connector you are referring to on on the dash board?

The connector that connects to blower motor looks fine. I want to put a meter on the blower motor connector to test it. Are both pins positive and deliver power?

Should I inspect the switch and harness and replace before changing out the motor? The motor looks difficult to to take out.

The truck is a 2008 hino 268

As always. Thank you for your help.

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Make sure and check the 2 filters one outside under the wipers and the one under the dash if they are dirty would cause a low air flow condition.

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

Reactions: Treadmill

Hino123

Expert Expediter
Researching
I have seen stuff get sucked into the hvac duct work if the cabin air filter in the cab comes loose of is missing. I found a plastic bag restricting the duct. Try fresh air and recirculated air and determine if one flows better than the other. And yes check the external air inlet duct under the pass wiper.