We need a Major Conflict

Opirac

Seasoned Expediter
I think if we would deport all Jews to their holly land also known as Israel we wouldnt have to worry about Hamas. LOL let them duke it out and lets keep USA out of it.
OMG OVM, you live in a potato patch under a rock?

Harakat al-Muqāwama al-Islāmiyya - Islamic Resistance Movement or as it is better known as HAMAS runs Palestine. They have been duly elected in parliamentary elections and run the country.

Hamas is pretty much at war against the united states for a number of reasons but they have friends here who justify killing of children - Jimmy Carter.

The FBI, US State department, several countries including Jordan have said they are a "foreign terrorist organization" and on our list they sit at number 13.

Did you know they are also at war with Al-Qaeda?

Maybe that's why we are supplying them with military aid.

They have a charter or what you can consider a manifesto, like the democrats have that ... well ... I'll let them tell you;

Surat Al-Imran (III), verses 109-111 Israel will rise and will remain erect until Islam eliminates it as it had eliminated its predecessors.

I know this may not make sense in English but when it is written in their native language, it pretty much has
intifada all over it.

Does this make any sense now?

So if you are in Israel, you have a 'country' that says pretty much they will destroy you any which way they can.

Now getting back to one of your points, Israel isn't perfect and has done some nasty stuff but have you ever seen the list of civilian attacks within Palestine by Hamas? Or seen the long list of attacks within Israel?

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
LOL, it shure sounds like you have never been in Europe.Propobly have your oppinion from some other source. It is soo funny how easy people can be manipulated.It shure does makes me wonder obout how weak human race realy is.I suggest you do some research on stupid subject of profitability of comflicts,LOL i am just amazed.Is there any inteligent life form on this planet at all?I mean we do have brain, internet is available which does provides us with unlimited information.No one can really sensor internet, and you come out with some right wing propaganda statement coming from who knows what source to try to spread propaganda thru this web site.LOL i am nut shure how many dumb asses will agree with you but me i am just amazed that you would actually waste your time writing dumbass oppinion of your or actually someone else.LOL good luck to you .Open your eyes.

No other source, just my own conclusions....and my opinion...

how can one be so blind as not to see what all this is leading up to...the US and others have stalled a world confrontation for awhile now....and look economically where the world is...

You hit it on the nose...profit in conflict....

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I think if we would deport all Jews to their holly land also known as Israel we wouldnt have to worry about Hamas...

I think any major conflicts will be right here in the U.S. with idiotic statements like this. :mad:

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
I think any major conflicts will be right here in the U.S. with idiotic statements like this. :mad:

Thank You...I was avoiding that...and he said I made a stupid statement...shesh...

LOS...I don't care who the persona is behind the name as long as they act civil...

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
The "big bad profit" cause for every evil is simplistic and an almost child like view of world problems. Things are just not that simple. Most major world problems are very multi-phasic in nature and have roots going back many years. So many years in fact that most, if not all, that read and post in these forums were not alive when they started. We will all likely be dead from old age and the same problems will still exist.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
The "big bad profit" cause for every evil is simplistic and an almost child like view of world problems. Things are just not that simple. Most major world problems are very multi-phasic in nature and have roots going back many years. So many years in fact that most, if not all, that read and post in these forums were not alive when they started. We will all likely be dead from old age and the same problems will still exist.

You got that right...we'll never solve the worlds problems in our life time...maybe never really....maybe when human race matures...things will change...