wash,dc metro area

beachbum20714

Expert Expediter
is there anybody expediting out of the wash,dc metro area?i live in so.md area calvert co.will be looking to change in jan 06.let me know.

RichM

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
All of the carriers that advertise on EO could utilize you in that area. The major players are FedexCC,Panther ,Tri State,Landstar Express America,Express 1 Suggest you communicate with them directly and when you have your list of questions come on back and you will find lots of help here.
Before you communicate with anyone there are some things you will need to know. You should have a clean CDL license with a Haz/Mat endorsement,no felonies, and be able to pass a drug screen.

beachbum20714

Expert Expediter
thanks,i have talked to alot of people,but most of them are running east of the missip,but none of them in this area.i have a clean mva,haz,tanker,air,mc endor.have been dr.for 13yrs.i'm just looking at how much money i can make.i make about $625.00 take home after taxes now,working 48 hrs a week.if i go out on the road i need to make more if i;m going to pay for fuel,tolls,food,etc....i would like to be home every 2 weeks for a cpl of days or so.
thanks,EARL