Walmart cell phone plan

Opel2010

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Just wondering if anyone has had any experience with the Walmart cell phone plan they advertise unlimited talk, text, and web for $47.00 sounds like A good deal.

Been with Straight Talk for a while. It's ok in major cities, but outside it's kinda sucky... since I lost a second load offer I switched back to T-Mobile. Btw, the web they offer it's slower than a dial up...
I don't recommend S.T. for expediting drivers

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Walmart cell phone

tin-can-telephone.jpg

pearlpro

Expert Expediter
I use T MOBILE and have very few places I dont get signal, really rural places possible to still get 3 G. I use the Samsung Galaxy 3 now and Im going to go to the NOTE 2...Walmart has them 100 dollars cheaper then T mobile stores, I went thru T mopbile or WIREFLY but the days of subsidized phones is ending and the costs of phones is going up...NO CONTRACT is the new retail model and will be popular....shop around, ask questions , Be sure it wont cost you to ROAM on others towers, TMOBILE has good deals with other carriers and I get free roaming...NationWide 4G, data plan that Links my Laptop with 5 G of data....

purgoose10

Veteran Expediter
First phone I had was on sprint and it was crap, took it back and got one that works on the Verizon network ,problem solved!

I agree and I use Verizon. Great service. I have an old All Tel plane 1300 minutes anytime for $40 a month, just for the phone the data is more. Only place I don't get service is southwest Texas along the border.
As far as Wal Mart goes I don't do any business at WalMart period.
Had a couple of oil changes done a two differant locations. One told me after reading my vin number that my truck was a 78 dodge when in fact it was a 2008 GM. After a rather testy exchange I decided that was the end.

Last edited:

cranis

Expert Expediter
Driver
I got one that works off the Verizon towers.. galaxy)When you go in to website :http://www.straighttalk.com .. put your zip and they will show phones and plans available to your area. The verizon phones have a verizon map underneath them..

Last edited: