VERY INPORTANT QUESTIONs

Fkatz

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
I am posting these 2 questions to get an overall picture of what the IRS has been doing to us as independent contractors, I am trying to get the Taxpayer Advocate Service to honor and correct the letters for disallowance of the following.

Please, just give me a "YES OR NO, I Do not need any other information,

1. Have you been audited or received a letter IRS CP2000 showing that they are disallowing all of your Schedule C deductions and taxing you on your total 1099 income.and not allowing fuel or anything else.

I have 1 cleint and he has has 2 friends who received these letters besides himself in the last 30 days.

2. If you operate a Cargo Van, and your lease states that the leasing Company has exclusive use you your Vehicle and you received a letter disallowing the standard mileage rate, let's fight this and let us combine our effort to change the irs rulings on this due to the fact that they are saying that we are "for Hire"

The disallowances started in the Chicago, and Cincinnati office of local taxpayers. in the early 2000 tax filing year. and currently including up to 2008 tax filing year now.
if you have recieved one of these letters just give me a "Yes or No"

What I am trying to do is have the Advocacy Office combine all information and research this information and to change the definitions of the tax laws within the near future so that you would not be disallowed by these audits,.

Your reponse can do this for all,.

Franklin Katz, ATP, PA, PB
Frank's Tax & Business Service
120 York Rd
Kings Mountain, NC 28086
704=739-4039
704=739-3934 FAX