"Very Good Question"

Casey

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
I really need help from somebody with first hand exp. Can I make it expediting for Roberts/FedEx,even though I live in California and would like to stay here? Please HELP........ I got the job and am getting second thoughts. I feel like I will get stuck back east for weeks at a time. Does freight go to Ca. often? THANKS

G

there are loads going to ca the problem is getting loads coming east it all started in columbia sc got loaded on monday we deliverd on wendsday 4 hours early in yuma az they deadhead us to san diego were we had to stay 4 days deadmans land for roberts finaly got a load but not going east but to vancouver bc then they wanted us to deadhead to sacramento 900 miles that did not hapen instead we started for home 1300 mi later we got a load in kansas city going to detroit and went home that was the last load we ran for them bozos thx. jp

G

I HAVE TWO DRIVER THAT JUST CAME FROM ROBERTS NO WAY THESE DRIVER STARVED NO MONEY NO LOADS WE ARE ON WITH TRI-STATE .I HAVE 3 TRUCKS ON WITH THEM DONT DO IT FOR YOUR OWN SELF OR YOULL

G

U will have to pay your own deadhead back home. Being a single driver, you won't get loads east very often. U will mostly run just in CAli.