Very annoying ad

moose

Veteran Expediter
this morning we have a new ad on the lower left side .

PLEASE MAKE IT GO AWAY !

it's taking the wrong spot on the screen .
and makes posting, reading and scrolling slower.

robh2

Veteran Expediter
It hangs and covers the screen. Even with I try to close it. I cant read the bottom half of the screen. Hide bar just sits there. I have to exit and go back in again.

I understand the advertisers and money, I get that. But if I cant use the site, I wont come back and see the advertisers.

Gotta go, tired of scrolling.

Robert

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
It is just a tab on the left side bottom....that appears to have programming that gets around my pop up blocker....luckily it does not interfere with this computer maybe because of the size of my screen....I don't care for it either....Click on the hide bar and it reduces to just a tab....

the above was Firefox...

just tried IE...and set my blocker for maximum....still there.....

Last edited:

moose

Veteran Expediter
It's makes scrolling up the EO SOOoooo mach slower .
if you have to show it ,please do so on the right hands side ,so it will cover the other advertisements ...

next thing we'll know,
we'll have to pay for those EO stickers at the expo....

O'h BTW , hoe's going to pay for changing the CC advertisements colors here on EO , now that they are going all bloody reds on us...:)
just to show you how trusted corporate america is. the Vikings have 'a problem' and FXCC not even waiting for the corps to cold down before dropping the purple colors...

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member
next thing we'll know,
we'll have to pay for those EO stickers at the expo....

Moose, we have created a bug thread to address the technical problems.

However, everyone will still get FREE stickers and FREE t-Shirts...except you. :D