Verizon now!

BigCat

Expert Expediter
Ok so just switched to Verizon and got the iPhone 4s and so far I'm very happy with it. Less dropped calls than AT&T thus far and data speeds seem to be much faster.

They even gave me a 4g lte hotspot device for $10 more a month and nothing to pay for device. Taking the bundle got me a discount from the price of phone which was $150 down to $70. Best part was they gave me a $70 trade in for my old AT&T iPhone 3GS.

So I'm just a little more happy about the signal I'm getting with Verizon.

I'm done now LOL

paullud

Veteran Expediter
Just be sure to watch the data usage so you don't go over. I'm not sure how well the new plans will work but they will require extra attention. I was with AT&T for 8 years and ended up paying early termination fees on 3 lines to change to Verizon.

Sent from my ADR6400L using EO Forums

BigCat

Expert Expediter
Just be sure to watch the data usage so you don't go over. I'm not sure how well the new plans will work but they will require extra attention. I was with AT&T for 8 years and ended up paying early termination fees on 3 lines to change to Verizon.

I got 4gb of data Paul and when I had 2gb with AT&T I never even got close to going over. I don't stream media just hang out on eo.

paullud

Veteran Expediter
I got 4gb of data Paul and when I had 2gb with AT&T I never even got close to going over. I don't stream media just hang out on eo.

That's good, I blow through 4GB easily but I use Netflix and play poker online.

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy
Ok so just switched to Verizon and got the iPhone 4s and so far I'm very happy with it. Less dropped calls than AT&T thus far and data speeds seem to be much faster.

They even gave me a 4g lte hotspot device for $10 more a month and nothing to pay for device. Taking the bundle got me a discount from the price of phone which was $150 down to $70. Best part was they gave me a $70 trade in for my old AT&T iPhone 3GS

So I'm just a little more happy about the signal I'm getting with Verizon.
I'm done now LOL

I was with vz,,,way to much money , imho, but they got great toys.