Verizon 5G

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
I tried to have there site on my thread to show and tell what all it's going to do. It's about streaming and much more. As usual Verizon is the best!

Tobster317

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
Yes it is, also expensive. I got my girl the XS Max and she says it’s really an upgrade and she is a Apple person. I’m going to get the XR the one that comes in colors. I still have the 6 plus. I usually upgrade every 2-3 years.

Reactions: DollarSign

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I'm guessing a new phone is required to get the 5G.
They seem to always find a way to get you to upgrade, even if you don't want or need to

Since they stopped upgrading my iphone 5C, I've been thinking about upgrading. But, it still functions (most of the time haha).

If and when the time comes, that key apps are not able to function because of this (or the phone craps out completely), then I will have to take a more seriously look at upgrading. Until then, I don't need the latest greatest phone just to make a phone call

Sent from my P00I using EO Forums mobile app

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Verizon 5G is now available in four US Cities! They are Houston, Indianapolis, Los Angeles and Sacramento for super fast wifi!

Reactions: ntimevan

ucfd608

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
They r puttin a 5g tower up here in my hometown in small town ga hopefully it will give me better service at home as it will be about 5 miles from the house I hate not havin service at home

Reactions: DollarSign