Van stolen...please help

bbrooks

Seasoned Expediter
First of all.....I wanna thank everyone for their helpful eyes out there. She has text my husband (also a expeditor) this afternoon saying that she was in harrisburg, PA. We tried calling and texting again but with no luck.

DougTravels

Not a Member
They might be able to find her using that phone, she texted you with. If you haven't already you should give the number to whichever police departments are working with you.

Crazynuff

Veteran Expediter
I hate to sound negative but I suspect the phone was nowhere near the van when the message was sent and tracking the phone would send authorities away from the van .

ATeam

Retired Expediter
I agree. The message could mean anything. Still keeping an eye open here. We are monitoring a fuel island in the Midwest. Diane has the second shift tonight. ;)

bbrooks

Seasoned Expediter
Just letting everyone know that the van was FOUND!!!!. I have posted a new post explaining.

Thanks.

Twizted1

Seasoned Expediter
Hopefully if its a medical reason,shes ok and you get your truck back in one piece.If its a shady deal where shes harboring the van somewhere or using it for her own personal doings,shes caught and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.The qc on the trucks can be disabled by unpluging them,pulling out a fuse or just cable cutting the wires.I will in the future do my own background check on ppl and also add a hidden gps tracking device on my trucks that nobody else knows about.
Vehicle Tracking

pjjjjj

Veteran Expediter
Great idea for anyone with unknown entities in their expensive equipment. I didn't open your link to see what was there, but I do know that here, many lenders install these devices on the trucks as the loans/leases are signed, before the new owner leaves with the equipment. No reason an owner can't do the same thing with a driver, as you can then know where the truck is at all times, if you care to look.