uTILITY TRAILER OF ST. LOUIS

Broompilot

Veteran Expediter
Took my truck in for another ground wire problem to the marker lights seems as they are all going one by one. To my surprise this is not a Utilimaster dealer boy did I look dumb. Anyway, they put me right in fixed the problem in 5 minutes than refused payment. I would like to thank this company on this site. If you have any van body problems and are in that area tell them I sent you.

Contacted Utilmaster had another short a week later a wire coroded sorry cant spell to the tail lights turns/brake worked fine. Was probably no I was pretty hot on the answering machine. Next day got a call man to my suprise I had to first of all apoligize and they were no no dont worry your out there we understand what an inconvience it must be send all of your reciepts from day one to us. WOW talk about service. So thank you to Utilimaster also. And if anyone is looking at Van Bodies I have one of the nicest I have ever seen out there and that is from other Expeditors as well.

Doggie Daddy

Veteran Expediter
> So thank you to Utilimaster also. And if
>anyone is looking at Van Bodies I have one of the nicest I
>have ever seen out there and that is from other Expeditors
>as well.

seems like they make a good looking product,but they should do alot better job on the wiring.even with using shrink tubing and dielectric grease on the connections,the stuff they are spreading on the roads for ice and snow removal now will cause you problems somewhere.DD.
:eek: :eek: :eek: