USA To Outlaw Christianity

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
From THE top level on down there are many many many who would like to see this come about.

AMonger

Veteran Expediter
Federal Observer Articles - Federal Observer

not sure if true . just saw it . wether it is or not .
i will put my tin foil hat on. and when it does happen i will hand the hat to you .

What a load. Anybody he goes around spouting stuff about the Illuminati is a crackpot. There are certainly idiots in Congress who would go for the hate crimes part of it, and some in gummint have associated some Christian doctrine a common among "terrace," but there's certainly no push to have things like substitutionary atonement declared illegal. The writers of this screed are no more reputable than World Net Daily.

--

You know the problem with bad cops? They make the other 5% look bad.

--

You know the problem with bad cops? They make the other 5% look bad.

gospelriders

Seasoned Expediter
they can outlaw it and burn the bibles,it means nothing in the big picture.God said he will write his laws and commands upon their hearts and in their minds(paraphrasing)and as long as christians still hold to this truth, the government can't stop it. i know the article is junk,but even if it was true, like i said it wouldn't matter in the big picture.

mxzane933

Seasoned Expediter
they can outlaw it and burn the bibles,it means nothing in the big picture.God said he will write his laws and commands upon their hearts and in their minds(paraphrasing)and as long as christians still hold to this truth, the government can't stop it. i know the article is junk,but even if it was true, like i said it wouldn't matter in the big picture.

What he said :)

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EO Forums

cableguymn

Seasoned Expediter
There is only two things more powerful than the US government and the IRS..

God and Jesus..

I chose not to pick a fight with either.

gospelriders

Seasoned Expediter
There is only two things more powerful than the US government and the IRS..

God and Jesus..

I chose not to pick a fight with either.

i did for more than half my life, even though i thought one of them didn't even exist. crazy to fight against something you don't believe is there.