Canada US & Canada Travel Info Sites

21cExp

Veteran Expediter
US & Canada DOT/Travel Info Sites

morningstar55ny posted a great link to NODAK's travel and road closures page, and that map showed links to several pages for other states. One link led to another, so I gathered what I found and have put together the following list.

I email these kinds of lists/links to myself or put them in dropbox or similar, so I can always access them on the go with my phone.

Please feel free to add missing states and provinces, should you know of a link showing their Travel Info and Road Closures. I'll add to and update the list as more states and provinces are provided.

USA - - - -
CO: Road Conditions, Speeds, Travel Times, Traffic Cameras, Live Streaming Traffic Cameras, Road Closures and Road Work Information provided by Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS) a branch of Colorado Department of Transportation

ID: Idaho Transportation Department - Division of Highways and/or Idaho Transportation Department Traveler Information

IL: Winter Road Conditions

IA: Iowa DOT Travel Information

KY: Kentucky 511 Traffic and Travel Information

LA: Louisiana Department of Transportation and Development

MN: Minnesota Department of Transportation

MO: MoDOT Traveler Information Map

NE: Nebraska Department Of Roads

NH: 511 Traveler Information | NH Department of Transportation

NY: https://www.dot.ny.gov/travel
NY State Thruway: Interactive Traveler Map - New York State Thruway

ND: North Dakota Travel Information Map

RI: Rhode Island 511

SD: Safe Travel USA

UT: UDOT TRAFFIC

VT: Vermont 511 Online Map - ESRI's JavaScript API

WI: 511wi | Home

WY: Wyoming Travel Information Map

CANADA - - -
Ontario: Welcome to the Traveller's Road Information Portal (TRIP)

Manitoba: 511 Manitoba | Infrastructure and Transportation | Province of Manitoba

Saskatchewan: Saskatchewan Ministry of Highways and Infrastructure: Highway Conditions

Last edited: