Unemployed!

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
Well folks, looks like I'm gonna be out of the business for a while. The owner I've been driving for has decided to sell all of his trucks (4) and get out of the business after many years. I just found out last week, and take my truck to Canton on Friday, Dec. 22, to get the C-Link out, then deliver to the dealership who's gonna try to sell them for him. I hope, someday, to maybe come back to the business once again, (this is my third time), hopefully in busier times. Thanks to all for the advice and good conversations.

Guess I gotta get used to a "regular" schedule again....and learn how to sleep at night.....LOL.......

....Peace.......

The Dreamer

LittleBigTruck

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Oh no! Maybe it's time to make lemonade out of those lemons being thrown at you. Enjoy your winter off, take your time and find a new owner, or buy your own rig! Keep in touch and let us know how you're doing! Drive Happy, Chris

bret

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Do you drive a straight truck or tractor? I know of a great guy who needs a driver. Interested?

Goosy

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Still Unemployed?

I have several openings in our company if you have the interest. I am looking for CDL drivers with flatbed experience (straight trucks). We are an expediting company based in Bedford. If you are growing quite comfortable with being home daily, we might be the company for you. 95% of all of my drivers are home nightly. We have 14 company trucks and 33 owner/operators. Our company drivers are offered benefits and are paid 35% of $1.55 per mile plus 35% of the freight charges. On an average our company drivers bring home anywhere between $500.00 per week to $800.00 on a good week. Things are a bit slower right now due to the "whatever" that is going on with our economy but we are hoping that they will improve quickly. Our owner/operators are paid a bit differently, for vans/pick-up trucks = 75% of $1.45 per mile + freight, and larger trucks = 75% of $1.55 per mile + freight. I DO NOT over hire. Our O/O's are bringing home anywhere between $1,300.00 to $1,800.00 per week.

Call me if you are interested. I can't promise you the world, but maybe some income while your truck is down. (440) 439-9182 ask for Stacey