Two More for the Product Showcase

G

I picked up a couple of items this week that are awesome. Many of you probably know about one or both of them, but for those who don't...

The Endless Breeze fan from Fan-Tastic Fans is a little 12 volt box fan that is the best 12 volt fan I've ever seen. It's quiet, sturdy, moves an amazing amount of air, and has a low current draw. When I say it's quiet, I mean it's almost silent. Very nice. Camping World has the best price I've seen on them and they have them in stock at their stores. I've also seen them at truck stops. They run about $75 or so, which will seem like WAY too much for a fan right up until you turn it on and then you will start thinking about getting another one.

I also picked up one of those motorhome rear window wide angle lenses and put it in the corner of my passenger side window. I saw a tractor trailer with this placement and it lets you see a little more of that blind spot and seems to show you things that don't appear in any of your mirrors. I got that one at Camping World for $10.

TJ959

Veteran Expediter
Someone needs to hire you as our designated shopper. You keep coming up with this neat stuff. I'm still pondering the swampy air conditioner. If I had a Sprinter I'd own one of those.

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
also picked up one of those motorhome rear window wide angle lenses and put it in the corner of my passenger side window. I saw a tractor trailer with this placement and it lets you see a little more of that blind spot and seems to show you things that don't appear in any of your mirrors. I got that one at Camping World for $10.

Trucker/Lawyer

These work great. We have those in the lower site glass on the door. I like the idea of trying one up on the window as long as it is placed back far enough not to obstruct your view in the regular mirrors.
Great post.

Davekc