Twenty Two Years FedEx/Roberts

redytrk

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Today is my 22nd anniversary with FDCC/Roberts. I remember life before C-Links. Had to phone in (no Cell phones) every 4 hrs. Virgina was a dispatcher.

gadfly65

Seasoned Expediter
Let's see, 22yrs. Must be back when truck tires were square! 22yrs., a remarkable feat in any profession. Congratulations...how about 22 more!

NTHEWIND

Seasoned Expediter
Congratulations!

That is quite an accomplishment!

My wife and I just passed 14 years with Roberts/FedEX

While they already had C-Links when we started, I do remember working for companies using pay phone and only having to call in after we got the truck loaded and then again when we unloaded.

I also remember with Roberts the not discounted rate for an E unit Express freight was $1.69 per mile.

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
22 Year is amazing! Great job. I starting thinking of all the changes you have been through and you have hung in there through thick and thin. The stories you can tell I imagine are fascinating. You have to have a lot of tenacity to have not just said to heck with it I am moving to another company.

Great job and congratulation once again.

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Congratulations. Seems like only a few weeks ago you reported 19.

redytrk

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Congratulations. Seems like only a few weeks ago you reported 19.
Seams like only a few weeks ago you and I chatted at the FJ in Temple Ga. You said you had hear of EO but hadn`t posted much. My how time flies when you are having fun.

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Yes, I recall and have kept watch for another chance to visit but haven't stumbled upon the right place at the right time. One of these years. :)