Trying to find box truck to lease to own

Mikejr3030

New Recruit
Owner/Operator
Hi guys I just recently became owner-operated certified and have my own usdot# getting ready to register my expediting business. Does anyone know where I can find a good truck to lease to own for an affordable price

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Before i answer this, let me ask you a question.

You are setting up an expediting business without even having a truck.
Do you even know anything about expediting?

Reactions: fastman_1

Treadmill

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Hi guys I just recently became owner-operated certified and have my own usdot# getting ready to register my expediting business. Does anyone know where I can find a good truck to lease to own for an affordable price
How did you get your DOT # without a truck and insurance. Something smells fishy here.

Mikejr3030

New Recruit
Owner/Operator
Come on guys I just paid for my authority to drive and I'm very excited here! mobdro for 4 years doing OTR for different people who didn't know what they were doing. I'm excited to do this for myself but just still looking for a truck within the next couple of weeks before I even get on the road.
Come on guys Don't bring me down I need some support here!!

piper1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I'd rather have honesty from experienced people than have empty rainbows stuffed in me.

Was a valid question, how did you get a DOT# without a truck and insurance? The implication being something isn't right, did you get scammed by one of those 'DOT# in minutes' places or have you inadvertently done something wrong that will come back to bite you. You also said "authority to drive" what's that? Are you a DOT registered carrier?