Trusted Expediter Truck Financing

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member
I have received some feedback that many newbies try to finance a used trucks via their local bank or credit union with no success - or worse yet, get hit with some of the questionable financing firms out there.

I will be posting some trusted sources for financing your expediter truck. Good luck!

We Finance Expediters - Middle Georgia Freightliner!

usafk9

Veteran Expediter
How about having some of the respondents F & I guys introduce themselves and field some questions?

The one guy you had start a blog provided more questions than answers. Jus' sayin'.

FinanceGuy

Active Expediter
Good Morning,

First-time commerical truck buyers have always had a difficult time finding financing. The primary reason for this is that most lenders require comparable term debt experience so they can review the payment history of any previous commercial equipment loans. However, there are a few lenders that do a good job for first-time buyers but they also have very specific requirements to qualify for financing.

Expediter Equipment Financing administors a program for Expediter Services that has program lenders who have agreed to assit first-time buyers because of the Program Agreement between the lenders and Expediter Services. If the potential first-time buyer is looking to finance a Class 8 Straight Truck and they have a good credit score (650+) along with some down payment money available, then chances are good they will qualify for financing. This is not a lease-purchase program. They will be offered a loan or a simple $1.00 out finance lease. First-time buyers can also qualify for down payment assistance loans from Expediter Services.

For more information call Steve at Expediter Equipment Finance at 800-481-0859.

Last edited: