trucking companies

Jefferson3000

Expert Expediter
Welcome to EO, PMO. There are quite a few threads that talk about Express-1 on here. My suggestion would be to do a search for them within the forum. That would be able to give you more info than a few answers in this particular thread would.

nightcreacher

Veteran Expediter
All companies are good companies,its just whether the company suits you,if not,then you will be complaining like some of the others that are here on EO

Reactions: 1 person

pmotrucking

Seasoned Expediter
thanks guys for the input i leased a 2007 freightliner m2 with a 64" sleeper for my first truck start work this wed don't know what i'm in for have been driving local 48'fters for the past nine years have to get used to weigh stations and such any more input i can get would really help out.i'm going to be running solo as an o/o for express-1 things im buying this weekend are as follows microwave,tv/dvd combo,and a gps unit thinking about getting an inverter for now to power my laptop and to watch a little tv not a big tv person like to read alot and the microwave will only be in use for a couple of minutes a day i have two hookups in the truck for inverters was thinking of 2 1000 watt inverters 1 for each side small microwave 700 watts any advice for my new career would really help

Tom911

Seasoned Expediter
Before I left my old job as a Shipping Supervisor for a manufacturing plant last year I did alot of business with Express-1 and I was very pleased with their service and I was impressed with most of their drivers that picked up. Since then I have my own authority and Sprinter van and went into the expediting business on my own and currently looking at a "box truck" to add to my business.