It's a Team's Life Truck Storage Ideas

chillout

Administrator
Staff member
On Time Media Staff
Staying away from home for months at a time can create a storage nightmare. Use space available wisely and think about the future.

The microwave can be used to store plates, utensils, and paper towels when not in use. I like to stack things so they can easily be taken out of the microwave when needed. Storing the paper towels in the microwave keeps them from rolling around.

In our Bolt Sleeper the cupboards are very deep and when standing on the bed I cannot reach to get anything at the back of them. There are two ways I handle this and one is using a tray and the other is to use storage bins.

READ MORE...

Reactions: TeamHutch

ATeam

Retired Expediter
Staying away from home for months at a time can create a storage nightmare only if you insist on taking more with you than you actually need. The best advice I ever hard regarding "stuff" came from an expediter whose name I do not recall. He said, "Lay out at home everything you think you will need on the road, and then leave half of it behind."

TeamHutch

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
Great ideas. I've lost count of the times I was laying in bed when heather opens a cabinet and I get hit in the head with something falling out.